domingo, 12 de junho de 2011

Group Activity - 2º EM - What’s my sign?

What’s my sign? (Barbara Mills)



Purpose: To help students think about certain aspects of the personalities of their classmates.

Linguistic: To practice asking questions and use of adjectives.

Size of the group: Five

Materials needed: Handouts containing general horoscope for each sign of the Zodiac in English.

Procedures: Allow students read the descriptions in their handouts.

1. Students try to discover the sign of each member of the group asking questions as follows:

“Are you sentimental?”
“No, I am not sentimental, but I am romantic”

“Do you have artistic talent?”
“Yes, I have artistic talent.”

2. The group continues rotating the focus person until everyone has been questioned.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário